Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Empire Grill

Wow, what a great experience.  We dined there last night with some friends.  The first shocker was the wine list.  Great prices with most bottles of wine well under $40.  Now that's refreshing.  The 14 oz Rib Steak was delicious and cooked perfectly (I'm picky!) and the assortment of veggies was very yummy.  My husband had the baked potatoe with his halibut and it looked and tasted great (my fork navigated over to his plate on autopilot).  If you want a well priced delicious steak dinner, try The Empire Grill and Gastro Pub located in the strip mall across from Canadian Tire. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A GREAT steak restaurant. You won't be dissapointed!

dominic said...

the first time i took my kids on a late thursday night the drinks and the appetizers arrrived quickly the wings were delicious my sons steak was wonderful he is very picky on how steak is cooked my daughther ordered steak frites and mac and cheese she loved it the second time i took my wife and another couple i ordered the rib steak the women ordered the seabass everything was great it was the servers first night i think her name was christina it was totally enjoyable expereince planning to be there a least once a week a great restaurant for family and freinds

dominic said...

portowdlthe first time i took my kids on a late thursday night the drinks and the appetizers arrrived quickly the wings were delicious my sons steak was wonderful he is very picky on how steak is cooked my daughther ordered steak frites and mac and cheese she loved it the second time i took my wife and another couple i ordered the rib steak the women ordered the seabass everything was great it was the servers first night i think her name was christina it was totally enjoyable expereince planning to be there a least once a week a great restaurant for family and freinds