Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tim Horton's Parody

Have you been stumped by this season's Roll Up the Rim contest? It's funny how a contest can change your behaviour. Typically, I will order an extra large coffee with double milk. Rarely do I actually drink the whole coffee...but I always upsize just in case. What's different now, is that I don't throw out the old coffee cups until I have had a change to roll up the rim...so right now every single cup holder in my car is holding a 2/3rds empty Tim's cup that is waiting to have the rim rolled up. But before I can roll up the rim, I have to dump the cold (and somehow I suspect some of the cups are now sporting some extra content) coffee into my lawn (and I hope there is a natural pestide component in there).

If you have every purchased a Tim's coffee during the roll up the win promo, you will surely appreciate the creative genius behind this video posted on Youtube by Eric Rudd of Big Screen FX, starring Andrew Kerr with music by the Strange Potatoes. It's fun...have a look.

No comments: